Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Dusting off the old blog...WHAT!


 After some recovery emails and password resetting I found my way to this old blog! 

Not sure what I will do with it. 

There is a new school year... There will be three homeschooled Wiedz... There will be two public-schooled Wiedz... There is a college-aged Wiedz...

It has been almost 5 years since my last post...so much has changed.

I am different. I have learned so much about myself, my goals, my identity, my parenting, my relationships. 

The world is different. Progressiveness, politics, culture, social media. 

My hobbies are the same. My worldview is the same.

Maybe not much has changed, after all.

Nice to know Blogger hasn't changed much either...maybe there will be blogging as part of my 2021 and beyond.

No comments: