Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

:: Yarn Along ::

Photobucket

On the needles :: I didn't get much done on Mr. Wiedz's sweater this week but I did finish a sleeve and cast on the next for #2's sweater. I did most of my knitting sitting next to the fire at camp this weekend, all the hikes and exploring trips happened as #5 was ready to lay down for a nap which meant I stayed behind listening to the river, warming my toes and clicking my needles...or dozing off myself.

On the nightstand :: I haven't read anything either. I did finally make it to the library, armed with my list I'd made from Yarn Alongs these last few weeks...I was so excited. But I went to one of the branch libraries in town and of course all the books I was looking for were downtown. sigh. We'll have to make a trip to the "big library" next week, I did find a couple books that look good, I'll see.

1 comment:

amanda {the habit of being} said...

campfire knitting with intermittent snoozing - love the sound of this!