Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

:: Yarn Along ::

Joining Ginny at Small Things for Yarn Along again today...

 photo IMG_2609_zpsb8f2bded.jpg

Sorry I didn't take a cuter pic this morning...treadmill time beat out "stage a cuter yarn along picture" time. You understand.

On the needles :: That above my friends, is the back of Mr. Wiedz's sweater! All bound off and waiting for the front and sleeves to be done. It was a complicated bind off (what part of this sweater isn't complicated) but I finally stole the last few minutes I needed yesterday afternoon and got it done. I cast on for the front last night. Ribbing. 110 stitches of 2x2 ribbing...but ribbing isn't complicated so I'll take it :).

On the nightstand :: Still reading The Maze Runner . It's good and I think I'm finally to the start of major action. My book club picked Don't Waste Your Life so I've got to try to get that downloaded and started soon.

No comments: