Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finishing and Starting

After Easter I mentioned the list I made in January. Another thing I started in January was a quilt project for the auction at the kids' school. Students at the project day made the blocks using fusible webbing applique. Then I've put it all together and quilted it. The auction is Friday so I'm thrilled to be finished with the quilting. Now all that's left is the binding which will hopefully go on easily the next couple of days.


Now that the quilt project is almost over I'm itching to work on some embroidery projects I've got brewing. The other night I was surfing and found this flicker set of beautiful and inspiring embroidery. I've been sketching, doodling and seeing pictures to embroider ever since.

On another embroidery note, this blog I frequent has an embroidery book coming out soon...I can't wait to get a peek!

No comments: