Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

What I love about Sundays...

A clean bathroom...and everywhere else too.

We started having a family cleaning time Sunday afternoons awhile back. Everyone has a job so the whole house is tidy, dusted, vacuumed, aired-out and looking good and it doesn't take too long. It helps get us ready for a new week.
The only draw-back...the part I don't like...
Lest you think I don't do laundry during the week. Everyday #3 is supposed to bring all the laundry to the laundry room so #2 can sort it and I can do 2-3 loads. Now not everything is done like it should be but I remember #3, #2 and #4 all doing the laundry jobs on Thursday AND Friday! So all this laundry was hiding in the depths of untidy rooms and/or is what our family creates in a weekend! Ugh...


Yesterday's particular Sunday was also full of this...

And I'm loving this!

No comments: