Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laundry and Sickness

I've been working hard on laundry the last few days. After another all house clean on Saturday and cleaning out the car this weekend the piles were immense!


On top of that #4 and I got the sinus cold that Mr. Wiedz's cousin brought with her to Easter. So much of folding on Monday was done like this...notice those nice folded piles on the table.


If you kept up with my twitter updates yesterday (conveniently located in the sidebar) you were kept up to date with my emptying laundry baskets.


Even rebooting the laundry at 11pm last night so I could take this beautiful photo this morning.


Though I do have disclose that rebooting laundry at 11pm results in this.


I was thrilled to have empty baskets as this is the scene this morning around the house and who knows how long it will last.


#1, who completely avoided all the sickness last time around, came in our room at 12:30am and before she could tell us she wasn't feeling well she let loose all over the carpet. It doesn't matter how many times I've told her, like my father told me, to throw up in a blanket or on a floor I can clean and to try to avoid the carpet. So at 1am I was scrubbing the carpet, rebooting laundry AGAIN and cleaning the bathroom floor and walls which were also hit. Mr. Wiedz doesn't handle sickness too well but he's a champ at making a sick kid feel more comfortable so he set up the sick bed and got #1 all settled.


Hopefully the rest of us will be spared. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

Ick. So sorry your life is under this stuff lately. Praying it passes quickly.