Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

LAST weekend...and a full week!

Last weekend Mr. Wiedz had to leave for Philadelphia, read about that here. In order to get to the airport on time and to have as much family time as possible we stayed the night at Grammie and Grandpa N's. Mr. Wiedz and Grandpa N left at 3:30am, we did not get up to see him off.

#1 and I drove to Grandma D's to attend a baby shower for a cousin who had an adorable baby girl in September. We had a fun time and got lots of squeezes on the new little one. I hadn't had the appropriate time to make a quilt so I stopped at Target on my way...there are other holidays coming up, I plan on catching her later...she won't mind she's only a month old.

Grammie N watched the boys and had had a great time with them. When #1 and I got back we went out to the front porch to help Grammie with a little pumpkin project she'd wanted done. The kids each carved out the top and all the gooey guts so we could "plant" a fall plant in the pumpkin for a nice porch look for Grammie.It was a fun project. The finished product looked great, Grammie was happy and the kids had fun!

No comments: