Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin "patch"

The farm near us had already picked all their pumpkins so there really was no "patch", just boxes full of pumpkins to choose from. A blessing really when you consider the mud pit we would have been dealing with otherwise.

I'm all about tradition in case you hadn't noticed. Fall is full of traditions and I love the change of the season that calls for soup and candles and getting the quilts back out!

The pumpkin patch is one of those traditions. But, oh my! The week is getting away from me.

So I put in my lesson plans to go to the pumpkin patch on Monday. That would give us the other days to do Cub Scouts, basketball, and Girl Scouts before we carve them up on Friday, before we leave to spend the weekend at Grammie N's for the trick-o-treating.

Did anyone see the weather report yesterday? Or look out the window? Raining. Pouring. Down. Raining.

But what's a little rain? right?




So glad the laundry was caught up...we were soaked through! But I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

What an awesome rainy day with pumpkins...