Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

:: Yarn Along ::

Photobucket

On the needles :: I was about half done with the lace pattern on my Multnomah when I had to tear it out. I missed something somewhere and was off. I knew I was off but kept going until I reached a point I couldn't fake it anymore...rip. Good thing I'm enjoying the simplicity of it and how pretty the lace is even though it is so simple and the yarn...I guess my summer shawl making is going to take all summer.

On the nightstand :: See that "lucky day" sticker? That's my library's brilliant idea of having a shelf next to the self-check out counter with a copy of new releases. I got to pick up a grown up book (the adult sections of the library are many floors above the children's section and very quiet...not something I want to haul my collection up to very often). I read The Witness by Nora Roberts in two days, this included two very late nights because I had to know if it turned out! I'm sticking with Jane Eyre and it is getting good. Surprised me, Mr. Rochester did...

No comments: