Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I've left you in suspense long enough

My news was that I had a job interview. It was on Wednesday and I think it went well. The position is the volunteer coordinator for the Red Cross. A great organization and something I think I could be good at. It is a part time position, although it is 5 days a week and could be more than 20/week during busy times.

I know that the Lord has plans for me and for our family. These plans may or may not include this job. I did my best and Mr. Wiedz thought I looked the part to be sure. I am positive that the Lord will provide what is best for our family.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Good for you! Keep us informed as things progress. Does this mean no MOPS if you get the job..?.. Ooh, now I don't know which way to pray. Sure glad God is in charge and not me.

Another Stacy said...

yay! can't wait to debrief with you. was sorry to miss your call while you were waiting for said interview. I'm sure it went great. xoxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo