Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Project :: coffee cozy

I found and read through a blog a couple of weeks ago, house on hill road. Lovely. Fun. Inspiring. Wish I had more time in the day, kind of blog.

But when #3's soccer season ended this week I knew just what I wanted to give his coach as a thank you.

Photobucket

Here's the instructions and pattern. So easy. Even when I was sure I'd done the elastic wrong it turned out alright. Fabric is some awesome stuff in my stash I got from my mother...I have scraps of the whole line that I'm working into a quilt for a family member who got married (I can't really say recently got married anymore either...they may be waiting awhile for their wedding gift quilt...).

Soccer coach was on a trip and missed the last session so her coffee cozy and gift card are waiting on her desk.

1 comment: