Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rowing :: The Little Rabbit

The Little Rabbit (Pictureback(R))

We "rowed" The Little Rabbit by Judy Dunn this week. I thought it would be a good row before Easter. It was sweet and the boys liked it. We had a nice discussion about illustrations verses photographs in books and talked about having a bunny...we'd all like one. Otherwise it was a light week as far as rowing goes.

So light, in fact I have no pictures of us doing any activities...

We did do a little booklet from homeschool share about rabbits.

And we read some other library books about rabbits. And the boys do a narration page about the book. But I guess that's it. Kinda boring now that I'm writing it out.

Next up: Yellow Ball (out of print but my library had it) - I promise I'll do more with that one.