Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

D is for Duplo

After realizing #3 would be in kindergarten next year I decided on a course of action to make our ABC book and make sure he had all the letters down well.

Find AB and C if you're interested.



This week I had big plans for covering D and E, but I only got to D...


So we got out a couple of Duplo block and the paint. The boys thought this was awesome! This was another project that they really took to...spending a lot of time on it and making sure that the entire paper was covered. I was really happy that they didn't start smearing paint everywhere though, I really wanted to be able to tell what the painting was about!



I did say they didn't start smearing...that doesn't mean they weren't covered in paint!




Links:
D is for Duplo from Delightful Learning

No comments: