Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6 months

Wow! Six months already. It feels like a really long day ago that I brought him home.

And I keep seeing this picture float across my screen saver page...it just kills me.

And spending many days like this...

getting pictures like these...

Living in a house full of siblings can be fun, but it will also result in embarrassing photos we'll use in his high school yearbook or his wedding reception slide show...

It's been a fabulous 6 months...

6 months of... I wanted to say bliss, but really, it's mostly just a lot of hard work. This one, he makes me weak at the knees when I look at him. My heart physically aches if I allow myself the moments to stare in his eyes. But, I'm tired :) and the days are LONG.

Worth it? Every single second!

6 months...


This is the last post that you'll see #5's face. Mr. Wiedz has a rule about names and faces which I've figured could be...relaxed a little with this baby stage. Now though I'm back to honoring his wish of keeping our names and faces off the internet.

No comments: