All this said, I am not going to be a loud mouth patient, complain and say this was the worst decision I have ever made. What I can say is that I will NOT be going back under the knife, regardless of the outcome, you can take that to the bank. The swelling is quite bad. I am faithfully icing, rotating two bags of peas and a large ice pack. I pray that the swelling gets better in the next 24 hours.
The lesson here for me is to remain steady, and listen to the Lord. If I had to go through this, all to realize maybe I should have waited on the procedure, I am now listening. Mrs.Wiedz is being a strong supporter and I am grateful. I will update over the next few days.