Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Project :: knitted bunnies

Photobucket

I set out to knit these bunnies for the little boys to go along with our "rowing" ABC Bunny. But they didn't get done for that. And I thought they would go well with our next "row", Goodnight Moon. Not then either. I knew we had one more bunny book coming up.

The saddest thing was that they sat completely knitted and embroidered but without stuffing or closed up for WEEKS!

In a surge of project completed-ness around here I stuffed them and stitched them closed and made pom poms for the backs.

So cute. Really so much easier than I represent here with taking me months to complete them. They are small and really knit up quick.

I presented them to the boys at the end of "rowing" The Little Rabbit.

Photobucket

Pattern here.

No comments: