Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

:: Yarn Along ::

Joining Ginny, over at small things, again with yarn along. A single photo of a current knitting or crocheting project with a current read. I am really loving these posts, taking a moment to think about what and why I'm knitting or reading. I read...a lot. And I knit...not as much as I'd like but I do have 2-4 projects going either on the needles or in my brain.

I do love seeing what others are knitting and can always use some reading suggestions! Leave a comment so I can see what you're up to. And go over to Ginny's to see what others are up to.

Photobucket

On the needles :: Still working on the Christmas present and hoping to make some good progress on our drive up to Early Christmas this weekend. I'm going to get to a point with this project that I can't work on it when certain people are around PLUS Mr. Wiedz thinks everyone needs a hat this winter. So I cast on some chunky wool I had that didn't work for another project on some big needles and I'm working on a hat for #3.

On the nightstand :: #1 got The Red Pyramid at the library the other day. She's read it already but wanted to again. I hadn't read it so I've taken it over...so far, so good. Not as awesome as Rick Riordian's others I think but good.

Photobucket

I *also* got a project done this weekend! I'm so excited! I'd been holding on to this pattern for a few months. While I was at my mom's this weekend, helping with an eye surgery, I was able to cast on and FINISH these adorable mary jane booties for #6.

Photobucket

PhotobucketOf course I made them to coordinate with the puerperium cardigan I made already...I've just got plans for a hat then I'll have a complete set of cuteness for #6 to come home from the hospital in (if she's a girl, of course...if she's a boy then I'll have to do some quick thinking).

Ravelry notes here.

2 comments:

nocton4 said...

so very cute, lovely knitting xx

Lori ann said...

oh how beautiful everything is, i love your little booties and the christmas presents, i hope your mom is okay.