Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blog posts running amuck in my head...

So I have this new outlook to life...life in blog articles. Everywhere I look I see something my kids are doing or something we've done together that I could post about. A couple of problems with this outlook: 1. I have no blog audience 2. I don't have the time to blog every time I think of something to say and 3. I have no camera to document what prompted the post.

This third issue is causing me daily moping about. I look anew for places #3 could have stashed the camera but with no luck. I wish I had tried harder June 21st when I first noticed it missing. Things are always easier to find when they first go missing. I wish I had been taken more seriously about the problem by the other members of my household so they could've helped me look. But alas, it is missing and could possibly not turn up for quite some time. I've got to get over it. I will just try to describe what I've seen or experienced that prompts my blog musings.

The latest cuteness. The latest round of camera hunting. Mr. Wiedz went to town taking #2 for some alone time while doing errands for his trip coming up. As #1 and #3 and I headed back into the house #1 asked what we'd be doing while the guys were gone. I informed her I needed to keep working on picking up the house and she should work on her house too. She looked strangely at me, "what house?" I got her thinking that she had her own house, her room. Complete with kitchen, tea she had setup. Living room, chairs strategically placed for her and her doll. She disappeared into her room/house when we got in and as I passed by later she had donned an apron and was working away. SO CUTE!

Oh, what I would give for a camera! You (the nearly non-existant, invisible blog audience) wish I had a camera too, don't you?

No comments: