Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

days 2 and 3





My brother, sister-in-law and nephews came to Oregon so we met at my parents for the weekend. I drove up on Friday morning. Amazed at how fast the drive went when the kids and I were having fun together. We made up games and sang songs. Before I knew it we only had about 20 minutes to go! We had pizza dinner and enjoyed being with our cousins.


Papa N treated everyone, including sister and another nephew and nieces to the Oregon Zoo on Saturday. Nine kids nine years and under with five adults. We felt slightly outnumbered but had a fantastic day. It was a cool and overcast morning. Unfortunately I was expecting July weather and had not brought cool weather clothes. The little guys shared a blanket in the stroller and I had one sweatshirt which delicate #1 used. #2 is tough and didn't need a coat! The sun finally showed up and we were all grateful. All the animals were out and pretty active. The kids ran from exhibit to exhibit shouting back and forth for their cousin to see what they were seeing. It was fun for the adults to watch them enjoy being together so much.

We don't do this often enough.

My "faithful" blogging audiance will notice a new addition to my post tonight...a photo! I'm so pleased to announce the purchase of a new camera. I am thrilled with it. Although I want this camera, I am so excited to be able to take pictures again.

No comments: