Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

So I'm here...

I've been a "lurker" on many blogs for years now. It all started when I was in the middle of separation anxiety with #3. I felt trapped, alone, and frustrated. I was hoping there was another mom out there who was in the same boat. Who could tell me I wasn't a bad mom for feeling this way. What I found was a lot of moms who don't have their act completely together. I don't always agree with the way they parent but I don't know them or their kids so it doesn't matter. What it taught me was that there are others out there, doing something similar to what I'm doing any given day, and some of them even have jam stuck to the floors and piles of laundry. I've also enjoyed seeing the crafting and creating and photos that reading these blogs has shown me. I wished when I made something I could post a picture and show it off. Mr. Wiedz is really good at encouraging me about my crafts but it just isn't the same. And the photography has been fun. I look at the heads of lettus in my garden so much differently now...I need to take a picture of them. I am sad to say that my camera is lost...somewhere in my home (but that's a different story) so this inagural post will come without photo. But there will be more.

So I've jumped in. Hello internet, I'm here.

No comments: