Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

My "something extra"

Rachel over at Home Sanctuary posted her resolution to do one thing extra each day. Not wanting to get sucked into my standard list of resolutions or goals or whatever...I always fail.


But one thing extra. One thing I didn't want to do or thought I didn't have time to do. Maybe I could tackle that.


So in that spirit when I was cleaning off the dining room table this afternoon I was about to move this basket back to where it lives...in the laundry filling up.


Instead, I did one extra thing today. I folded socks.



I do not usually fold socks. I tend to pile them until 1) the pile keeps falling over and making more of a mess or 2) everyone is yelling because they can't find socks and it takes many more minutes to get anywhere since I have to stop what I'm doing to find matching socks in the basket.


Today: extra...folded socks.

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

Socks are my least favorite things to do ever. Good job!