Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

E is for elephant

After realizing #3 would be in kindergarten next year I decided on a course of action to make our ABC book and make sure he had all the letters down well.

Find ABC and D if you're interested.


This week I had big plans to cover at least E and F (now that I look back I say that a lot). So much so I jumbled up my letters and did writing practice for E but read books that focused on F. Ah...they don't even notice.


But our craft for our ABC book was cute and they liked it!





This craft actually laid out drying for days so today I was ready to just be done with it. I cut out the ears and the tail pieces and put them on #4's during quiet time. Since #3 was near me during quiet time I let him come up and finish his...sigh, I would have preferred the ear to be where it should be but it is HIS.

Links:
E is for elephant comes from homeschool creations

Linking to homeschool creations preschool corner

2 comments:

Obaitori said...

Beautiful Stacey. Your elephant is gorgeous! I love homemade alphabet books - they always mean so much more being personalized. Make a wonderful weekend, Katie xxx

Stefanie said...

Let me know if you are interested in a paid job from home...you absolutely have no time for it...but it is a genuine well paid internet job that I hold.

They are hiring again and if I refer and you pass their testing process. I even get a little bonus.

It's a 10hr a week job for 14.50 an hr. I think it's hard to squeeze it in...but we need it right now:(