Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

:: Yarn Along ::

Photobucket 

On the needles :: I have been working on #3's sweater exclusively and I'm so happy about the progress. I'm hoping to have it off the needles and be working on a couple ideas I have percolating by the weekend.

On the nightstand :: I gave up on The Throne of Fire , I just couldn't get into it and it was taking up valuable space in my mind to worry if I should keep trying or not. #1 has read the whole series so far and doesn't enjoy them as much as the Olympians series but is glad she read them. Since she couldn't tell me book 3 was to die for I just couldn't keep going. I started The Secret Supper. Still too early to give an opinion.

Joining Ginny today for Yarn Along.

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a great picture!!

Sarah said...

I just finished up egyptian series, and I go the most out of the first book, where they talked about how knowing someone's name was to hold the power to know them, intimately. It gave me a whole new perspective on God telling Moses his name on the mount, given Moses' background in egyptian mythology.