Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

:: Yarn Along ::

Photobucket

On the needles :: Oh, I'm so close with #3's sweater! It took me all week to remember to fit it to him and make sure we were ready for the neck ribbing. And I had every intention of sitting up last night and doing that ribbing but banking/book work won the day and I didn't get more than 8 stitches done yesterday.

I've been working on wash clothes too. I'm hoping to put together a stash of knitted goodness and find a craft show to hawk them. I have a list of potential projects to sell and even have quite a bit of yarn in my stash...it could work.

On the nightstand :: I have barely been reading. I gave up on The Secret Supper too. And last week I only did school prep things, like coloring hands to skip count by 5's. Last night I did pick back up my copy of Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit, a good refresher as we gear up to start a new year.

What are you knitting? Reading? Dreaming of? Leave a comment, I'd love to check it out. And join other Yarn Alongers at Ginny's.

3 comments:

momto5 said...

i must admit i do love the preparing for schooly stuff that i am reading on the yarn alongs. so inspiring. i just can't knit and read so i have been listening to walden on audiofile. LOL

Alisa said...

oh that is one of my most fav hsing books....I reread it every year! Beautiful knits!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Great idea about the wash cloths. I always try and keep a stash on hand, they are great tucked in a basket with some pretty soap as a quick gift.