Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

:: Yarn Along ::

Photobucket

On the needles :: Oh, I'm so close with #3's sweater! It took me all week to remember to fit it to him and make sure we were ready for the neck ribbing. And I had every intention of sitting up last night and doing that ribbing but banking/book work won the day and I didn't get more than 8 stitches done yesterday.

I've been working on wash clothes too. I'm hoping to put together a stash of knitted goodness and find a craft show to hawk them. I have a list of potential projects to sell and even have quite a bit of yarn in my stash...it could work.

On the nightstand :: I have barely been reading. I gave up on The Secret Supper too. And last week I only did school prep things, like coloring hands to skip count by 5's. Last night I did pick back up my copy of Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit, a good refresher as we gear up to start a new year.

What are you knitting? Reading? Dreaming of? Leave a comment, I'd love to check it out. And join other Yarn Alongers at Ginny's.

3 comments:

momto5 said...

i must admit i do love the preparing for schooly stuff that i am reading on the yarn alongs. so inspiring. i just can't knit and read so i have been listening to walden on audiofile. LOL

Alisa said...

oh that is one of my most fav hsing books....I reread it every year! Beautiful knits!

Tracey said...

Great idea about the wash cloths. I always try and keep a stash on hand, they are great tucked in a basket with some pretty soap as a quick gift.